- Fenced-in lot available for outdoor installations, performances or workspace
- Wood shop
- Length of residency shall be for a period not to exceed 3 years.
- Each resident artist is assigned a studio of between 750 and 3,000 square feet.
- Each resident artist commits to a show in The Studios Inc Exhibition Space
- Resident artists gain more public recognition for their work and broader access to collectors.
- Resident artist’s work included in our annual exhibition.
- The Corporate Collector’s Program brings more visibility to resident artist’s work through the program’s publicity and placement of the Collection with each year’s sponsor.
- The Studios Patron Program, provides the opportunity for a heightened level of dialogue between resident artist and patron through studio visits and exhibitions. In addition to funding an artist’s studio, Patrons are encouraged to cultivate relationships with the artists to learn more about the creative process and to provide additional career advancement assistance.