The Patron Program matches patrons with artists to underwrite a year’s operating costs for their working studio space while in residence.
For a $5,000 donation, patrons not only play an imperative role in Studios Inc, they also have the option to receive the gift of artwork from the artist to add to their private collection (the amount of the contribution that is tax deductible is limited to the difference between the amount of the contribution and the value of the artwork received) or take a the full tax deduction for their contribution. Furthermore, the Patron Program provides the opportunity for a heightened level of dialogue between patron and artist. Patrons are encouraged to cultivate relationships with the artists to learn more about the creative process and perhaps provide additional career assistance through networking and patron resources.
Studios Inc believes supporting art is just as important as creating it. That’s why we deeply value our patrons and align with them to transform the lives of our artists. Our patrons are the foundation of a stronger, mutually supportive creative community. See how your patronage is the beginning of beautiful partnerships and opportunities.
- Invitations to exhibitions and admission to special events
- Name/Company logo with hyperlink on our website
- Name/Company logo on exhibition signage
- Pairing with a resident artist
- One-on-one studios visits with your artist
- Invitation for four to a private Patron Party
Studios Inc is building a community, and we want our Patrons to involve their own personal community with the arts. These are some of the ways that Studios Inc wants to help facilitate the relationship between our Patrons and Artists.
- Send a request for periodic studio visits with the artist you are sponsoring
- Request a time to invite friends and clients for a studio visit
- Request a time to host a private showing with friends and clients when your sponsored artist has an exhibition
- Subscribe to Studios Inc’s website to check out different blog posts that inform you of upcoming shows and what is going on in the artists’ studios
- Add your friends, clients, or network of people interested in visual art to Studio Inc’s email list to keep them informed about what is happening at Studios Inc