The Patron Program matches patrons with artists to underwrite a year’s operating costs for their working studio space while in residence.
Studios Inc believes supporting art is just as important as creating it.
That’s why we deeply value our patrons and align with them to transform the lives of our artists. Our patrons are the foundation of a stronger, mutually supportive creative community. See how your patronage is the beginning of beautiful partnerships and opportunities.
Studios Inc is building a community, and we want our Patrons to involve their own personal community with the arts. These are some of the ways that Studios Inc wants to help facilitate the relationship between our Patrons and Artists.
- Send a request for periodic studio visits with the artist you are sponsoring
- Request a time to invite friends and clients for a studio visit
- Request a time to host a private showing with friends and clients when your sponsored artist has an exhibition
- Subscribe to Studios Inc’s website to check out different blog posts that inform you of upcoming shows and what is going on in the artists’ studios
- Add your friends, clients, or network of people interested in visual art to Studio Inc’s email list to keep them informed about what is happening at Studios Inc
Benefits are based on your level of patronage.
For example: a $5,000 Patron plays an imperative role in Studios Inc. They have the option to receive the gift of a work from the artist to add to their private collection, borrow from Studios Inc’s permanent collection via the Collection Program, or take a tax reduction for their contribution. The Patron Program also provides a heightened level of dialogue between patron and artist. Patrons are encouraged to cultivate relationships with the artists to learn more about the creative process.
View the other benefits and levels here: Patron Levels.
Every level of patronage is important; your support at any and every level is greatly appreciated.
Studios Inc, a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization, provides studio space, professional development, networking, and exhibitions for mid-career artists in the Greater Kansas City area. All donations are tax deductible.
Donate through our Paypal portal, or mail a check to the following address:
1708 Campbell St.,
Kansas City, MO 64108