Important Information: SAVE YOUR INFORMATION in a separate word document in addition to submitting application! Currently there is an issue with some applications not uploading; if you do not receive a confirmation that says “your message was sent…” at bottom of page in blue directly under the send button then the application did not upload. If that happens email the information to email@example.com in the form of a word doc (not pdf). Cut and paste the questions from the application and insure your response does note exceed the character count (not word count).
Studios will become available at the beginning of 2019. We will accept applications until 10/02/2018 at 3PM.
PLEASE read & understand everything BEFORE completing application and uploading files!
You may upload your files and complete your Studio Application below…
- IMPORTANT: Upload exactly 10 images of work completed with in the last two years (files should be named LastnameFirstnameXX.jpg — for example: SmithJohn01.jpg — numbered in the order they should be shown to the jury — should be less than 2 mb per file and between 800 and 1200 pixels in the long dimension). File extensions allowed: jpg jpeg wmv mpg mpeg png
- If necessary, video or audio files too large to upload (nothing longer than 2 minutes, please!) can be written to CD or DVD and dropped off at our office or mailed to:
Courtney Wasson, Director 816-994-7134
Kansas City MO 64108
Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 10am to 12pm & 1pm to 4pm
- Do not submit original copies of information — they will not be returned to you!!
- After uploading your 10 files, please complete and submit the application form below.
- Let us know IMMEDIATELY if you experience any problems: Courtney Wasson, Director 816-994-7134
- less than 2mb per file (but can upload five files at once)
- between 800 and 1200 pixels in the long dimension
- file extensions allowed:
- jpg, jpeg, png, wmv, mpg, mpeg
2019 Studios Inc Residency Application
Residencies are open to all visual artists. Studios Inc does not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnicity, gender, economic or social standing, political or religious beliefs, marital status, sexual orientation, or artistic expression.